Get to Know Us.

 

HELLO!

Who We Are

BOXD is a wellness shake bursting with goodness, giving you the edge you never knew you needed. Our shakes are packed with our unique multinutrient blend (as well as a generous dash of protein), high quality ingredients, and are packaged with convenience and the planet in mind in biodegradable pocket sized sachets, meaning you can take them anywhere without any of the hassle or mess.

BOXD is for the modern woman. In a world where women are doing it all, whether you’re working out, running companies, being mothers (or even all of the above!) and time to focus on you and your health is in short supply , it doesn’t hurt to have a nutrition packed shake that gives you a boost when you need it most.

 

Our Mission

Our mission is to make healthy nutrition simple for all women, whilst fighting diet culture and leading by example to be responsible for our environment.

Our Promise

Provide high quality, science based nutrition for women of all shapes, sizes, backgrounds and to keep our enviromental footprint small through the use of recyclable or degradable materials.

Who we are for

We are for all women. Whether your goal is fitness based, or whether you just want a healthy dose of nutrition, we provide it in a convenient and sustainable package

Our Values

Diversity in the women we represent, evidence based in the nutritional information we provide, sustainable in our processes and materials we use.

 

KEEPING GREEN!

How We Stay Sustainable

 

 

Our Sachets

Our sachets are 100% plastic free, meaning that you can recycle it as part of the paper stream in your regular recycling bins. These are also biodegradable in marine environments, compostable and we use natural water based inks, so if it somehow does end up in our oceans, you can rest easy.

 

 

Our Boxes

Our boxes are made of 80% recycled materials, and the other 20% from sustainable sources. Easily recyclable, or repurpose them for gifts.

 

Our Mailers

We’ve worked on ensuring we keep our eco footprint as small as possible. That’s why we made sure that our mailers are made from a biodegradable resin, so they won’t be sticking around for long.

 

As seen in

 

virgin-logo

liz-earle-logo

hip-healthy-logo