We've got a fiery protein packed recipe for you to try your hands at! A delicious treat that works equally well, whether you have it for breakfast or dessert.
See the recipe below:
- ¼ cup oats
- 1 egg white
- 2 tsp. stevia
- ½ tbsp. cinnamon
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 sachet of BOXD Vegan Madagascan Vanilla powder
- Preheat the oven to 325 F (165 C)
- Blend the oats, egg white, and water until the consistency is smooth (I use a Nutribullet)
- Pour the mixture into a bowl. Whisk it together with the protein powder and 1 tsp Stevia. The mixture should be like thick pancake batter.
- Pour half of the batter into a small (about 4.5 inches across) nonstick pan and sprinkle with two-thirds of the cinnamon plus 1 tsp. Stevia.
- Pour the remaining batter and sprinkle with the rest of the cinnamon.
- Pull a knife through the batter a few times to slightly mix in the cinnamon and Stevia.
- Bake for 25 minutes and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.