Now, we know Peanuts can be a little controversial (especially if you're allergic), but they have so many amazing health benefits that we thought it would be worth creating a simple recipe for those who can eat them. They’re heart-healthy, protein-rich and full of skin-loving omegas, as well as being sources of Vitamin E, Niacin, folate and magnese and containers of resveratrol, a powerful anti-oxidant.
- 1 banana (preferably frozen)
- 1 heaped tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2 Medjool dates
- 1 cup rice/almond/oat milk
- 1 sachet of BOXD Vegan Madagascan Vanilla powder
- Simply add all ingredients to the blender and blend!
- Top off with strawberries or any seeds of your choice (our fave are chia seeds)