Is there anyone that doesn't like donuts? Didn't think so!
At BOXD we're advocates of eating whatever you like in moderation, but what makes us most happy is finding ways to incorporate protein and vitamins into traditionally unhealthy foods so you can feel that bit better when eating them. So ladies, look no further...
- 1/4 C All Purpose Flour
- 1 Sachet BOXD Double Chocolate Brownie Protein Powder
- 3/8 C (92g) Liquid Egg Whites, or 2 whole egg whites
- 1/2 C (120g) Canned Pumpkin
- 2 Tbsp Swerve Confectioners , or Zero-Calorie Sweetener
- 1 Tbsp (15g) Apple Sauce
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 3 Tbsp (15g) Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 serving (32g) Fat-Free Cream Cheese
- 1 Tbsp (15g) Sugar-Free Chocolate Syrup
- 1 scoop Protein Powder, chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray donut pan with low-cal cooking spray.
- Mix pronut ingredients in a large mixing bowl until smooth.
- Fill donut pan evenly and bake for 15 minutes.
- To make your frosting, mix cream cheese (room temp helps), chocolate syrup, and one scoop of protein powder together until creamy.
- To cover donuts, allow them to cool briefly and dip them face down into frosting mixture. Twist them back and forth in a circular motion and remove to let the frosting set. Voila!